Advocates of Mercy” is a giving circle committed to the most vulnerable in our area.
Why We Need You
By making a financial commitment to the House of Mercy, you allow us to focus on meeting the needs of our community. We are able to budget confidently, knowing that funding is on its way. Being an “Advocate of Mercy is one of the best ways to help us continue serving our neighbors in need.
We ask our “Advocates of Mercy” to make a commitment in one of the following ways:
- Make a monthly gift, at any level, for at least one calendar year
- Make an annual gift of $10,000 or more.
This support circle is also a way for you to rally our local community. We ask our “Advocates of Mercy” to consider participating in one or more of the following:
- Choose to display an “Advocates of Mercy” car magnet or wear one of our shirts around town.
- Participate in Giving Tuesday (November 29, 2022) and/or GiveLocal757 (May).
- Follow us on social media or on our website and share our work with friends and family.
- Invite someone to take a tour or visit us at an open house.
If you are interested in making a monthly or major gift commitment and joining our “Advocates of Mercy” giving circle, please email Nicole Lancour.